Our History

Grace Community Church began as a small gathering in November 1998 at Englewood Elementary School.  By June of 2000 we were meeting at the Tringali Recreational Complex in Englewood, FL.  Continuing to grow, in December of 2005 we moved to Northern Englewood, in the Center for Sight plaza, 1/2 mile north of Dearborn St.  As of April 21st 2013, we are now holding services at 1160 S. McCall Rd. in Englewood.

Comments are closed.